22 May 2017

Monday Musings: Be You


Monday Morning...office & school and lots of work to be done...and what do I end up doing first thing in the morning is having a glimpse at the FB news updates....not an ideal thing to do I would say...

I take a look at the happy faces on the FB page and I am envious; they are all having such a nice time I think! Some friend is out taking a holiday in Europe, somebody out there enjoying in the Maldives island and so on...and what was I doing? Early in the morning a glimpse at the FB news updates can be real demeaning and can reduce your self-worth indeed. How then do I inspire myself at this time of the day...Monday morning and so many things to do...I floundered and wondered.

The first thing then I do is promise myself not to take a look at the FB page for at least a couple of hours ahead (a difficult thing to do!) and I get myself to finish my morning chores. 

Remember...First things First! 

Then, I do a google search of inspiring quotes. I come across this quotes of Bruce Lee. 

"Always be yourself, express yourself, have faith in yourself, do not go out and look for a successful personality and duplicate it." This quote really made a big difference today. It tells you the plain truth to believe in yourself and to just be you.

"Be You"

We look at successful people around us and want to be like them. But is it what we really want?

Will copying them or their lifestyle, copying what they have done or do, bring us true happiness?

Think about it today...

Be You...be yourself. Stop imitating the people around you and stop pleasing others. Don't compare your life with others. Have faith in your talents, trust your instincts. Be You. Be Happy...

Have a wonderful Monday!

----

No comments:

Post a Comment