23 Oct 2017

Monday Musings: A New Day, a New Start!

Every day, I try that I will try to create something new, and sketching is one of my favorite hobbies but life has different plans each day...however, today, while I was cleaning my closet, I came across this small pack of dry crayons that I had probably used when I was in college. So it would be probably 15 years or longer...ah and those lovely days and lovely memories...architecture college and friends, submissions and deadlines, panels and discussions, and what not!

Anyways, I made myself pause with whatever I was doing (or thinking) at that moment, took out a sketchbook and made a quick sketch from an image I had saved earlier - an image I had captured on my mobile one evening thinking that I would sketch it later...but that 'later' never seemed to arrive.
A sketch using dry crayons by Art Hours
'Front Porch' - A sketch using dry crayons by Art Hours
It was difficult to capture all the lines and angles perfectly with the crayons, but in the end, it was a rusty look that sort of made the sketch look more appealing...A new day, a new start! 

That's all I would say today...every day is a new start...so let's not waste any moment...for time once gone, never returns.

Have a great Monday...have a great week ahead!

---

No comments:

Post a Comment