25 Oct 2017

Origami Mandala and Calmness


Sometimes I wish that I could go into a time machine right now and just look at my self and say, 'Calm down. Things are gonna be fine. Things are gonna be all great. Just relax.' Tristan Wilds

These days, I am simply struggling to be in a place of calm, a place where I can relax and just do what I want to. Believe me, being calm and in a relaxed state of mind, is a fortune that comes to the fortunate few!

Now before I begin here's an origami model I folded earlier. The original design is by the artist Vagner Alves who named it as the Mandala Serenata. I have used gift wrapping paper to fold this model.
Mandala folded by Art Hours
Mandala Serenata
Design by Vagner Alves,
folded by Art Hours

And now, about the next Origami Model. Well, I have not named this mandala as calmness...but this post is titled as calmness. While I was folding it, truly I was at peace with myself...and it brought down some stress levels indeed! 

The Origami Mandala design is actually a variation of the artist Vagner Alves' model called Mandala Serenata, that I have posted above.

Category: Modular Origami
Level: Intermediate
Materials used: Rectangular paper strips of size: 10.5cm x5.25cm, cut out from colored printer paper.
Final Model Size: @13.0 cm in diameter

Origami Mandala folded by Art Hours
Origami Mandala folded by Art Hours

You will find the diagram to Vagner Alves models on the link given below.
http://artsorigami.blogspot.ae/

Thank you for stopping by...Be calm and have a good day!

---

No comments:

Post a Comment