11 Oct 2016

Origami Crane Wreath

I made this crane wreath yesterday and wondered whether to post it or not. It looked too beautiful and surely I couldn't resist posting this one. It took a long time to make, folding and refolding and then finally assembling it, but once done it was a pretty one. There was no need of glue and also no paper cutting involved for this one. Took many breaks in between for I was at loss of patience when I made a couple of these crane units. The final result was a cute little origami wreath.

Crane Wreath
Category: Modular Origami
Designed by: unknown
Level of difficulty: Intermediate
Material used: Rainbow sheets of size 8.7cm x 8.7cm squares. 
Final size of the wreath: Outer diameter of size 12cm.

I named it the Rainbow Crane Wreath since it uses the colors of the rainbow. 
Origami Rainbow Crane Wreath
---

No comments:

Post a Comment