22 Apr 2017

Heart Insert from Chocolate Wrapper

Let's do something easy and fun today...blurted my kid while eating her chocolate bars...hmmm...I said, cross-checking my grocery list and drinking my cup of afternoon tea. I looked at the heap of chocolate wrappers strewn all over the dining table and just started playing with it when I ended up making a heart insert with one of the wrappers. I taught how to fold it to my daughter and within a couple of minutes, all the chocolate wrappers were neatly folded into heart inserts. Ofcourse, the heart insert is not my invention, I had learned to make it earlier from the internet...but not with a chocolate wrapper though. 

All you need is a rectangular sheet or a rectangular chocolate wrapper. Typically an A4 size paper also makes a big heart insert...so follow the same proportion of rectangular size when using a wrapper too.

Origami Heart Insert

Here's how we did it. Below shows a picture tutorial of the steps for making the heart insert.



Follow the steps closely and you too can fold these cute heart inserts easily. Here's the link to our youtube video tutorial that gives clear instructions on the steps to fold a heart insert. 



You can use this origami Heart as an insert or as a bookmark too.

It's an easy exercise requiring no complicated folds. So do give it a try...

You will also find a similar heart insert I made earlier using a gift wrapper and an origami winged heart with a secret message. You can click on the link here to get a tutorial for the winged heart.

Thank you for stopping by.
----

No comments:

Post a Comment