7 Sept 2017

Origami Rose


Life, like the financial markets, has its bulls and bears. One minute you are flying high with the wind and the next minute you are down with a bump, flat on your ass! One day you may gain, the other day you may lose. Nothing is certain in life.

However, each day as the sun rises, we have a new hope, a new beginning and new opportunities waiting for us ahead. So let's take life positively and make good memories while they last.

To keep myself sane in this crazy world with its ups and downs, I often resort to tickling my creative side which keeps me alive and going. So, here's what I did yesterday. I folded a beautiful origami rose. As you see in the picture below, it lies there beautifully on my laptop.

Origami Rose folded by Art Hours

Here are few details about the Origami Rose.

Designed by: Jordi Adell
Folded by: Art Hours
Material used: Origami paper, 17.5 cm x 17.5 cm.
Level: Intermediate

A quick search on the internet and you will surely find the video link with instructions for folding this rose.

Thank you for stopping by.

Have a good day!

---

No comments:

Post a Comment